Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Skin Biopsy Results

I got back from physical therapy a few minutes ago to find a message from my dermatologist's office. You know, I'd already decided that everything was fine and I'd just have stitches from the biopsy taken out text week and be on my way. Wrong again. Something is wrong. The message said they'd been trying to get in touch with me and want to set up an appointment to discuss my "diagnosis and treatment."

You know they're not going to tell me anything over the phone. They never tell you anything over the phone. I don't think it's skin cancer because I've never heard of skin cancer manifesting that way before.

Nonetheless. Things can always get worse. Can I put that on my headstone? I'd prefer to be cremated, but maybe they could just put a headstone in some random, unfilled corner of a cemetery. It wouldn't have to be big, obviously.

If not "Things can always get worse," then I'm considering just "Fuck you."

Keep you posted on the fun new developments.